Civil Space is an accessible, online gathering place and a reimagined town hall—a hub for sharing community-driven ideas and collaborating with people on decisions that impact them. Civil Space is designed to educate and provide context surrounding issues, raise engagement levels, and harness the feedback that matters.
Build trust by welcoming diverse voices
- Connect community members with each other using collaborative conversation capability
- Track individual threads or platform-wide with an industry-leading moderation suite of tools
- Identify potentially inflammatory comments, and encourage contributors to re-phrase with toxicity-nudging AI for commenting and threaded conversations
- Ensure that all voices are heard and that everyone can add constructively to the conversation.
Share the bigger picture
- Launch your focused engagements from multimedia-enabled project hub pages
- Communicate the steps you’re taking with automated process flow graphics
- Add overarching information: including purpose, stages, contacts, results, and historical context
- Help community members discover what has already taken place, where the project is going, and how they can get involved now
Provide a trusted and relevant experience
- Brand the experience with your logo and colours
- Feel free to run tailored engagements to specific audiences with unlimited engagements per project
- Only show the most relevant content and questions to each user with easy-to-implement skip logic.
Try the platform and see how Civil Space can become your digital engagement hub
Sign up today to experience a public engagement on Civil Space, and to explore the admin interface for creating projects, engagements, and analysis.